It's not about money! "Zane" reveals the cause of the move to escape Manchester City's Bayern

It's not about money!  "Zane" reveals the cause of the move to escape Manchester City's Bayern

Bayern Munich's new wing Leroy Sane revealed why he decided not to renew his contract with Manchester City and return to play in his home Bundesliga last month. According to reports, the

24-year-old sports star moved to play for the Southern Tigers for a fee of 54.8 million pounds. Before that, if he renewed a contract with the Blue Sailing team, the wages would be doubled or around 20. Million pounds per year But referred to this issue that the reason the team is not the only money.

"It's not an easy task. Pep Guardiola and his great team are the reasons I moved to Manchester but now I need something new."

"The concept and future plan of Bayern Munich fits perfectly with the ideas I have. That's why I decided to move the team. Their system is perfect for my playing style. Their game focuses on attacking with wings, which of course suits me very much. And that is the key. "

" Of course, I want to play But did not claim to have started every real match There is no player in the world who can start as a starter in every game and show good form in every game. I have my goal But I do not agree with the footballer rotation It helps the team to be fresh and motivated, "Zane said.

Read more at. ฟุตบอล ออนไลน์ , เว็บแทงบอลUFABET

Comments

Post a Comment