What! "Watching the child" revealed that it was once "Wenger" called to curse after deciding to move to Swan.


Jerzy watching เว็บบาคาร่าออนไลน์ a former Liverpool goalkeeper from Liverpool revealed that Arsene Wenger, the legendary Arsenal manager Used to be so angry with him that he even phoned him After rejecting the cannon proposal in 2001. "Arsene Wenger called me. He was very angry. He almost shouted that I was with Liverpool, not บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ20 Arsenal. After playing at Feyenoord for 5 years, I am ready to face new challenges. During the summer of that year I was in London for a while. Which Wenger made me walk around Highbury And the practice field there "It is considered a good visit. We can agree on different conditions and join hands as well. Then I returned to Rotterdam. One day, Wenger called me: 'I'm sorry, Feyenoord wanted to get a £ 10 million fee, but we don't have a payment policy at that level. Even with the players in the forward position. 'About this "Finally, the deal collapsed. And I was very angry But after playing 3 new seasons, Liverpool came in And I moved to Anfield for a fee of 5.75 million pounds. "At that time, Wenger called me in anger that 'What is this crazy thing? I submitted 7.5 million pounds. Feyenoord still rejected that offer! 'I can only respond,' Sorry, I really don't have any knowledge of this. ' Come to be with Liverpool. "The 47-year-old former stealer had long cast.
อ่านต่อได้ที่. สล็อตฟรีเครดิต2020 เว็บดูผลบอลสด

Comments