Just look in the eyes! "Scholes" plays in with "Van Nistel Roy" the most in red shirt.


Paul Scholes praises เว็บบาคาร่าออนไลน์ Ruud van Nistel Roy, former Premier League goalscorer Manchester United's striker is the best shooting star he ever worked in at Old Trafford.

Although having previously played with many leading strikers such as Eric Cantona, Wayne Rooney, Andy Cole, Dwight York and Ole Gunnar Solcha Current manager But the former England midfielder praised the Dutch บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ20 striker as the best striker Referred to the BBC that "It's very easy. I don't want to show disrespect to other strikers. Because I have played with many amazing players, especially in United, both Cole, York and Solcha, but I always think that I play the most with Ruud van Nistelroy. "

"I played that season with him. I think I scored 20 goals from playing as a number 10. I know what he wants, where he runs and where he wants the ball. "

"He is a versatile finisher. Is a person who always craves His life depends on scoring goals. He is the player that matches me the most. "

อ่านต่อได้ที่. สล็อตฟรีเครดิต2020 เว็บดูผลบอลสด

Comments