How? The Pavilion revealed to be close to Mourinho - Op like London


Chelsea's veteran wing manager stated today that he is still close with Jose Mourinho, the Spurs manager, sometimes talking And said that there was no problem moving to another team in London But adding that he still hasn't got a clear answer about his future
    Chelsea's experienced wing of the Premier League of the English Premier League club revealed that in the past they are still close and talking with Jose Mourinho, the manager of the Tottenham Hotspur in the midst. News that the trader might be moving from "Lions Navy Blue" after this season. The 31-year-old has moved from Anjima Kachkala to Chelsea in the summer of 2013, which allowed him to work with Mourinho for a while, and there have been rumors that Referred to move to work with Mourinho again at Spurs after he expired from his contract with Chelsea on 30 June. And until now, there has been no conclusion about the new contract at all. Arsenal is another team that has news that is interested in the Pavilion.The Brazilian footballer told an international YouTube channel, "No, it doesn't have any offers from Mourinho, even though we have good relationships with each other. He is not just a great coach. He is also one of my best friends. We talk a bit But on that point (Talking about team moves) He respected me a lot when I was with Mourinho. I was able to show myself more than others. He trusts in my potential, likes to play my football, gives me full confidence in playing. He is the best coach I've ever worked with. " Pavilion added that he does not know what his future will be. But said that there was no problem moving to another team in London "It is a very difficult decision. I have shown myself a lot. With Chelsea, I love everyone of the club. And love football fans very much But it's just like I said before, that if I had to move out of Chelsea without any problems and open the door to everything. There wouldn't be any problems if I were to be with the enemy team. "

เว็บไซต์อ้างอิง: ทางเข้าW88,บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ20,สล็อตฟรีเครดิต2020,เว็บดูผลบอลสด

Comments