Ghost gambling into possessions! Former Arsenal spear losing more than 200 million


Danish classic striker Niklas Classer Admitted to being possessed by a ghost gambling since the age of 19 years and crazy to gamble a lot Until I can't control myself Finally, having lost up to 6 million pounds of gambling (about 228 million baht) already.

           The 32-year-old had been through a period of prosperity with Arsenal for 9 seasons before wandering to play for many clubs including Juventus, Birmingham City and Sunderland, for example, opened up about his passion for gambling by playing Texas Holdem Poker from an early age. But concerned not to lose a lot of money Importantly, these experiences made him more discreet.
mer pioneered Danish national team Which now becomes a free agent football player After farewell to FC Copenhagen, last December, opened the heart through "Bentner and Phyllin", a reality program in which the person and the girlfriend were the MCs that "I've spent a lot of money The numbers are almost unbelievable. "

           "I've played poker very often. I have also played with professional poker players at the age of 19. It's very difficult to tell how much I lost but probably around 50 million Denise Crown for around 6 million pounds. D ""This is gambling. It's both fun and trouble. I don't want to say that I have a problem with gambling. Usually I can control myself. However, in the past, I made a significant gamble There was one night in London many Like it's out of control And finally, ending badly "

           "But from that night The risk of playing with the same gambling heavily. For me, it's over. After that, I chose to bet a little moderately. Now, most of my luck is just a fun game. I am a poker dealer with a new group of friends. We only bet 100 Denise Crown, which is about 12 pounds each (about 456 baht) only, "said Bentner.

Comments

Popular Posts