Chelsea renews contract with "Gabayero & Shirouer" for 1 more year


Chelsea announced บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ20 a new contract with the goalkeeper Willie Cabarero, Argentinian and Olivier Giroud, the French national team striker for another year.Their current contract with the Blues will expire at the end of the season, with the Argentine goalkeeper moving to Chelsea since 2017 and playing 22 appearances in two years. first As for this season, he has passed 9 posts Sing the Blues" is not waiting to confirm the renewal of the 38-year-old goalkeeper instantly. Caballero said: "I am very happy to announce this. It's an honor to be part of the Chelsea team and family, one of the clubs with the longest history in the Premier League. "It's a difficult time for everyone right now. So I am really lucky with this opportunity and really appreciate it. I want to thank my teammates for helping me stay in the best condition. I want to thank the boss with the club for expanding my contract. ""I am confident that they will want สล็อตฟรีเครดิต2020 me to continue showing the best form and I will enter the field with enthusiasm like I used to be very happy."While Shiroud has been playing with the team since 2018, has just returned to gain a chance to play in the latter stages before the game was suspended by Covid-19. Previously, he had almost moved out of Stamford Bridge in January after not getting the opportunity to play as he should. Most recently, "Sing the Blues" decided to use the option to expand the contract of Shirou's until 2021.Shirou said, "I am pleased to continue to play with Chelsea. I cannot wait to return to play and enjoy the football match beside my teammates."I am looking forward to wearing the Chelsea shirt again, especially in front of football fans at the full capacity of Stamford Bridge, regardless of when it's safe enough."

อ่านต่อได้ที่. เว็บบาคาร่าออนไลน์ เว็บดูผลบอลสด



 

Comments