Can send anything, can shoot! "Scholes" is the most consistent player with this shooting star in Manchester United.


Paul Scholes praised former United striker Manchester United striker Ruud van Nist steri as the best shooting star he has ever worked in at Old Trafford. M Although having previously played with many leading strikers such as Eric Cantona, Wayne Rooney, Andy Cole, Dwight York and Ole Gunnar Solcha The current Manchester United manager, but the former England midfielder hailed the Dutch star as the best striker. Referred to the BBC that"It's very easy. I don't want to show disrespect to other strikers. Because I have played with many amazing players, especially in United, including Andy Cole, Dwight York and Solcha, but I always thought I played very well with Ruud van Nistroy. most" "I played that season with him. I think I scored 20 goals from playing as a number 10. I know what he wants, where he runs and where he wants the ball. He is a versatile finisher. Is a person who always craves His life depends on scoring goals. He is the player that matches me the most. "

อ่านต่อได้ที่. เว็บบาคาร่าออนไลน์ บาคาร่าขั้นต่ำ20 สล็อตฟรีเครดิต2020 เว็บดูผลบอลสด

Comments