Ikalo revealed 3 players helping to adapt to Man U


Odeon Iloilo, the spearman of Manchester United, has identified 3 people who helped him get along with the team very well: Juan Mata, David De Gea and Sergio Romero. With the team so well that it looks like they have been with the team for a long time Odeon Ikalo, Manchester United striker of the English Premier League club, revealed that Juan Mata, David De Gea and Sergio Romero were the ones who helped him to adjust to A very special team Iloilo has just moved from Shanghai, Greenland to Shenzhen, with Manchester United on loan at the last corner of the second round of buying-selling in January. In which he was immediately satisfied with the goal of 4 goals from 8 matches in all competitions.The Nigerian star said: "I have many players who are helping me. My teammates are very good people. The first time I entered the dressing room, it was great. There were 2 or 3 players who looked after me and made me feel good. After 2 or 3 days, we started to live like brothers and sisters until it felt like I had been with the team for 5 years. We laughed together and played jokes together. Juan Mata, De Gea and Romero. Is the person who has helped me the most Because they speak spanish And I can speak Spanish อ่านต่อได้ที่. ทางเข้าUFA1688   ผลบอลสด7m

Comments