Ignoring "Suarez"! "Gerrard" revealed the names of 2 football players that like to play with the most


Steven Gerrard, Liverpool legend, reveals two famous names Which I like to play with the most As well as explaining the reason for not choosing Luis Luis Suarez Steven Gerrard, former Liverpool midfielder, revealed that Michael Owen and Fernando Torres are two of their favorite strikers. While still competing with "Reds"Gerrard had played with many world-class strikers in Anfield for 17 years, but "Stevie G" chose Owen and Torres over Luis Suarez because The role of playing on a more coordinated field "I think that would be Michael Owen and (Fernando) Torres. I have played with Michael since I was young. And would like to play with him for a little longer Especially during the two of us when I opened the ball, I almost didn't have to look for him first. Because I already know that Where will he run? We always tune the signal next to each other. "I am like this with Torres when I was pushed to play as a player number 10, but when I played with Suarez, my role was different. Because I have to go down At that time I thought Suarez was already very talented around, such as (Philippe) Coutinho and (Daniel) Sturridge, who were able to create opportunities for With him So it made me have less roles.  "So I would like to choose Michael Owen and Torres as the two players who pulled the best out of me as the number 8 midfield player." 39 years, which is currently the manager of the Rangers, told Sky Sports, the leading sports media in the city.
เว็บไซต์อ้างอิง: กลุ่มลับไลฟ์สด18+,ดูหนังออนไลน์HD,ทางเข้าหลักw88

Comments