"Federico Valverde" the bright star that made Real Madrid has to ignore Pogba.


Real Madrid is a club full of many world-class players. And is a team with a policy to buy players from the superstars as the main army However, in the latter "White King" has given more opportunities to young players to play a role in the larger team. Which has already been revealed by many. Federico Valverde, the Uruguayan midfielder is one of them. After stepping up to play a role in the big team this season
    Valverde moved from his hometown of Penaloll to Real Madrid's youth team in 2016 at the age of 18, which at that time was considered the most watched star in the bar. Barcelona, ​​Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea are interested, but in the end he chose to play for. "White King"The 21-year-old has just spent two years with Castilla and Deportivo La Coruna (on loan) before being consulted by Julen Lopetegi at the time. In 2018 with the opportunity to play 25 games in all
    However, in just two years in the first team, himself was established as an important force in the era of Zinedine Zidane immediately from the statistics 2 goals, 4 assists from 22 games in La Liga. Can tell the excellence in him as well Which, when comparing statistics with the senior players in the team's midfield panel, Valverde is hardly inferior to both the number of goals scored and assistsI am very happy with his playing form. He is a player who always proves himself how good it is. Valverde is considered a new age player with excellent mechanics. Which is not just an attack game Because he works in a lot of defensive games too, and that is important for modern games. "Sedan once praised Valverde's work.
    Valverde is a dynamo or box-style box that can run up and down throughout the game. And also the trick from the second row of shot, which has become an important gear that the team can't live without at this time And with such style of play, he is compared to the media outside of Steven Gerrard or Paul Pogba.
    "I've been working all my life for this wonderful time. In the past, I was afraid to make mistakes. But today I feel like I'm at home and part of the team I'm more comfortable. Sedan gives me confidence. It is not easy to dare to send 21 year old children with less experience to play in difficult games. He told me what to do and what to expect from me. He let me collect the ball and if there is a chance, try to score a goal. I can only adjust to my best position, number 8. I can move forward more, but many times I was chosen before Casemiro. "Valverde describes his playing form.

เว็บไซต์อ้างอิง: หนังใหม่,บ้านผลบอล69,เว็บแทงบอลfun88,คาสิโนออนไลน์DEWABET

Comments

Popular Posts